Tuesday, June 19, 2012

News For This Week

I hope you had a awesome weekend this past week. I don't have any new pics from this past weekend because I was a groomsman in my first cousins wedding on Saturday. I had a great time and it was an honer to be apart of the wedding and congrats to my cousin Daniel and his wife Lacey. Sunday was Fathers day and I spent my time with my dad. Me and my fiance came him a couple of presents, my mom made homemade strawberry ice cream, and we all went swimming at the pool. It was a very fun day, but needless to say I don't have any new pics. However I will show you guys a Sunflower pic that I never uploaded from last summer that I took with my old Camera. I like the shot a lot and I'm not really sure why I have never shown it before.


Also, here is a shot of me at my cousins wedding after the ceremony.


Be sure to check back here I'm hoping to make a photography outing by the end of the week. Also, I am going to start a new little series on my blog. I'm not going to spill the details yet, but there will be more info next week. Hope you has a great day.

2 comments: