Sunday, December 23, 2012

2013 My Best Year!

2012 was a growing year for me. Since my last post I have moved out of my apartment and into my very own house in a different city. Been through three different jobs (but I love the one I'm at now) and many other varies things. With that being said 2013 looks to be a great year. My new years resolution for this year is to keep working out on a regular and staying fit, go on more photography outings and take my photography to the next level, save money and get my money in better order, and lastly be a more kind person not only to the people that I know but to strangers as well. Of course I may add more resolutions to this list but for now that's what I have come up with.

My plans for this blog for the new year is to keep updating it on a regular basis like I use to when I first started it. The main reason I haven't updated it until now is that my laptop that I used for photography died this fall and i have yet to replace it. So I have had no way to edit my photos nor upload them. However I have my eye on a new laptop, but I am waiting to the new year because I think it will go on sale. Once I buy my new laptop I will probably flood my blog with pics since I have a ton just sitting in my cameras sd card lol.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment