Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Exploration of the "Lost Cave" Coming Soon...

I wanted to post that I have a hiking/photography outing planned for this Thursday, Dec. 27, in Cumberland County, Tennessee. I am super stoked being that this is my first hiking trip since spring of this year. My friend Matt and I will be returning to the same cave that we found in our last hiking trip to this location (you can see all the pics and info about that in my January 2012 post). We never have had the opportunity to return to the location until now! Besides exploring the cave we will also be hiking new trails that we have never hiked before. This will be the first of many hiking trips not only to this location but many others as well. So be sure to keep checking back to my blog for the latest adventures and don't miss the exploration of the "Lost Cave".

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're writing again my friend! The trip Thursday will be monumental. Get ready for some epic photos blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man and yea our trip will be truly epic!

    ReplyDelete